I ♥ root beer.
I hardly ever drink soda, but if I do you better believe it is going to be a root beer. Years ago for my birthday, Geoff bought me about 20 different bottles of caffeine-free root beer. Each night we would share one and rate it. Best birthday present ever! So far, my favorite is Henry Weinhard. Hands down it is the smoothest root beer I have ever had! I really could go on and on about the fizzy, blissful creation. Maybe some other time.
My next favorite treat is ice cream. Put these two magnificent things together and WOW-ZERS.
Does life get any better?!?!?
Logically, it makes sense that I would try to create a cupcake using my favorite treats. Today I embarked on that journey. My only regret is a succumbed to my "cheap side" during the shopping process. $1 for A&W or $7 for Henry...I am kicking myself now!
Regardless, this creation was fun.
Delicious Root Beer
Crushed Root Beer Candies
Homemade Fudge
Root Beer Filling
How does this not sound F*A*N*T*A*S*T*I*C?!?!?
Can you believe I forgot to put the fudge on my first batch.
What was I thinking?!?!?!?



No comments:
Post a Comment